Search Engine Optimization, is a technique by which you can bring your company’s webpages on the top of search results on site like google, Yahoo and other search engines. The way you can do this is by using some specialized keywords and tags on your website. SEO is a great way to improve your presence on the web. SEO targets unpaid traffic as opposed to paid traffic like clickbait and paid advertisements.
Mastering SEO can be tough, especially if you are a newbie. However, there are a few SEO tools present out there in the market which can ease your work and help you crack the right combination of keywords and tags on your website.
Using SEO tools can save you from the tedious work of research and analysis. Moreover, they help you assess the performance of any given site in real time. With these tools, you can see what is working for your website and what could become better with a slight tweak in the content. The best SEO tools also give you insights and reports about your competitors sites. They can also help you manage multiple sites at once. Lets have a look at the best tools :
- Ahrefs : SEO Keyword Tool – This is one of the most recommended SEO tools in the market. It ranks only second to google amongst the largest crawlers. It has the best SEO analysis tool which highlights the particular part of the website which needs improvement in order to perform better in the search engine results. You can also use this tool to fix broken links on your webpage and also get an overview of the best performing pages.
- Google Search Console – This tool is offered for free to every user who owns a website. All you will need to do is add a particular code in your website to verify your website and then you can submit it for indexing. This tool can help you visualise how other users are viewing your website and how it is appearing on the search engine result page.
- SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools – Marketing tools like SEMRush are one of the fan favourites in the SEO community. This tool helps you to easily assess your rankings as well as changes which can improve the rankings. Domain analysis is one of the most popular feature of this tool which lets you compare your website with your competitor.
- KWFinder : SEO Keyword tool – This is another keyword tool which helps you find the long tail keywords which have a lower level of competition. This tool is used by experts to figure out the best combination of keywords and run analysis reports on backlinks.
- Moz Pro : SEO Software – This software keeps popping up as the best SEO software that is actually used by the experts. Moz is always up to date and in sync with google’s regular algorithm changes. IT also has a chat feature which allows users to have insightful responses to their questions. Moz is a full service powerhouse for keyword recommendations and website crawls.
- Ubersuggest : Keyword tracking tool – This is a free tool for keyword tracking and also for searching the intent behind them. You can use the right combination on your website by selecting from the hundreds of suggestions available on this tool. This tool contains metrics such as keyword volume, seasonal trends, competition etc in its report.
- Answer the public : Free SEO tools – These free tools like answer the public let you explore topics for your upcoming blogs. This can be used to create content around the specific tools for better search engine optimization. This is the most efficient way to extract topics for your blogs.
- SpyFu : Free SEO tool : This is another free SEO tool. With this tool, you can easily see the number of times a keyword is getting searched each month. You can also look for the keywords used by your competitors, to see how many organic keywords they are having, how much are they getting paid for each click, with whom are they collaborating etc.
- Woorank : SEO ranking tool – this is a top SEO analysis tool which helps you to track and manage your marketing data. You can understand how the keywords are performing over a period of time and accordingly decide.
- Majestic : Marketing SEO tools – This is one of the best marketing tools. It has countless features which let you determine how your website is performing and did it make the cut. It helps you to see an overview of your site and the number of backlinks it is having.
While the above SEO tools are great for your use, its upto you to use them or work without any of these and become an SEO expert yourself. If you are looking best seo agency in India, so you can visit our site digitrock.com.